“Pretty little girl” is a short story.
Little girls grow under the role model of their mothers. With loving hands, they can transport their children into successful human beings of tomorrow. Helping to grow a greater nation. One with compassion, understanding of the needs of the world.
“Will I ever be as pretty as you momma?” she said.
The little girl watched her momma as she
brushed her long brown hair.
“You’ll be even more beautiful; you’re special, unlike anyone else.
You are a magical beauty. Your beauty isn’t surface; you’ll find it as you grow and I will be there every step of the way. And smile.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Pretty Little Girl|
A sweet little short story
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Art2Go Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—