A free soul…Fluttering whimsically, touching. A butterfly is seen in cultures as a resemblance of a person’s free beautiful soul, whether it be living, dying, or gone from this life perching and watching. Also, they symbolize the rebirth or hope. A free verse poetry and a digital piece to flitter your eyes across.
You can’t contain a butterfly
and expect to keep her
caged in a crystal glass.
You fell for her beauty,
let her wings flutter above the flower tops,
and watch her from afar.
She will come back if you leave a
flower pot upon a window ledge.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|The Flight of a Butterfly|
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
Better – is the freedom of love…