…Around you, you walk beautifully and broken souls exposed under layers of skin, visibility is seen in the rain drops that fall. And in place lies seeds willing to grow love. The chaos, the unpredictable, the negative hard truths of life and yet you walk a sweet soul. A 50-word story and digital art piece for my gorgeous peeps!
We call it broken,
That kind of scar
That bleeds within the mind.
It’s more noticed,
if it lies upon the flesh,
spilling from openness.
Strength is the bandage,
to hold all together as a whole,
and accept layers of healing,
of love and still bloom
beautifully in clouds
and the wind.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|BEAUTIFULLY and BROKEN |
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
Exposed… is the longing of love.