…Moments come and go through life. Some so strong, they literally pull the lid off of life. Sometimes, one can feel so burden with heaviness. But we have this fire, this will power to fight all the odds. There is more good in store, and that is what we seek. A free verse poetry and digital art piece to calm the storms.
Sometimes…I feel like a thunderstorm.
Bitter, sweet pain-striking at moments.
A cloud of darkness…reign in mind.
But hanging in all that sadness, I reach,
strive harder seeking the light anyways.
Above, above all, that heaviness weighed
in tears…I FIND the light.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
Bitter… is the longing of light.