Being in love shows.
…Love is like clothing, it shows through the eyes, right through to the soul. A free verse poetry and a digital art piece to personify the feeling of being in love with someone special.
Peeling back those layers;
I saw myself for the first time.
Life wore time on faces.
But it didn’t matter.
Love doesn’t care about wrinkles.
Fresh like baby’s skin.
I wore it.
It also shines through blue eyes.
It shines through mine too.
This love was like clothing with glitter.
Sequins flickered from eyes.
And laughter flowed from happiness.
Kisses laced with ecstasy.
We felt it growing.
It poured through our skin
like pinholes shedding light.
And we dressed it with “I love you.”
And we wore it beautifully.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
Temporary…a limited period of time.