My home is the blue sky.
It could be the center of my universe, I have heard of other places be called the center of the universe. But most of all, I claim to be a humble soul.
Here as an observer, to view everything in color, of the day noises and nighttime noises too. To offer something to it, instead of taking something from it. Humble in all its beauty and simplicity. To enjoy it before my time of passing.
I pursue the simple, simplistic way of life.
is the blue sky.
For, everything lives in
and under it. The breathing, the
brown, greens, and colorful too. Humble is
the clothing I wear. Words cannot
speak of it. They’re silent
of wordless forms.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|My Home is the Blue Sky|
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—