New circles of life are formed through the rebirth of hope.
In this free verse poetry, one can absorb the idea…a new dawn rising. Of changes, of the mind, body, and soul. Thought processes can inhibit a darker place waiting for a light. A pink rose bud, looking for its first taste of yellow glow and warm. A newborn baby gasping its first breath. A cocoon yielding a colorful show of wings.
Time holds answers to beautiful entities.
Light is the rebirth on spoken whispers.
Silence flutters in a furious wind.
Colors burst upon the first cry.
Hope opens in new circles of life.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Rebirth. New Circles of Life.|
A free verse poetry
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
Pink…Rebirth. New color and circles of life.