There once was a little old man and his rubber mallet.
…A humorous free verse poetry, about a little old man and his rubber mallet. And a pretty digital art piece. Its an odd combination, but you know me. I would love your thoughts as to what I am writing about here. Pop me a comment with your answer.
The little old man brought out his rubber mallet again.
He seems to enjoy pounding
on rocks and things.
Softly, then more force with each swing.
Then harder. All I can hear is a dull,
a deadening sound that was increasing.
I wish he’d stop it.
Aargh. Pound. Pound. Pound.
He seems to of hammered the words. My thoughts.
Right out of my head.
Maybe two Tylenol will put him to sleep instead…So that I can
get on with my Monday.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|The Little Old Man & His Rubber Mallet|
A free verse poetry
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
Collaboration – Two or more people working together towards the good of humanity.