In this free verse poetry, “I Too…Long for More.”
A lady in love…longs for the days when she and her lover would take the time to wander the ocean shores holding hands and enjoying the beauty in its scenery. A digital piece of art to enjoy too.
White puffy clouds.
Tethered in the wind like balloons.
Some drifting fast. Some a little slower.
The wind sings of crashing lyrics.
Moving the water of ocean floors.
Floating boats carry the notes
up and down to the shores.
Flying Origami screeches for food.
Soaring and diving head first into a wave.
While I with limbs extended
in a liquid blanket,
embrace the coolness of its song.
I too…long for more.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|I Too…Long for More|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
Qualm … a wandering longing.
#oceanshores #love #flyingorigami #waves