In this free verse poetry “Particles of Dreams”.
A man watches his beautiful lover resting on satin sheets dreaming…He envisions her dreams as he could actually see them. He wants to capture them. A digital art piece to exaggerate the feeling.
Eyes wide open.
Want to miss them.
Of dreams floating.)
I saw you sleeping.
Floating like clouds.
Between darkness and light.
Moonlight ignites them.
Like tiny fireflies.
Around above your beautiful tresses.
I can see them now.
So lucid, warm and sweet.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#particlesofdreams #dreams #moonlight #fireflies #watching