I was nominated for the One Lovely Blogger Award.
A huge thank you to Vivian at Smell the Coffee for the One Lovely Blogger Award. You should pop over and say Hello! She has awesome tips on how to budget your pocket book.
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and links their blog in their post. They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
Must add 7 facts about themselves.
Nominate (up to) 15 people to do the award!
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a very outgoing person, a free-spirited woman, a humanitarian.
- I love to inspire happiness, hope, and longevity.
- I am a single mom, raising a very vivacious 9-year-old girl.
- I have published two eBooks on Amazon…Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- I live in the hub of Seattle, WA – Have lived in this general area for over 19 years.
- Poetry is my heartbeat. After a divorce and the loss of my late husband to bone cancer. It was writing poetry that gave me the courage to fight on, to pull through all the grief and pain.
- I began the next chapter of my life in December of 2013 when I wrote my first piece of poetry named “Colorful Butterfly”. Since then, I have written over 2000 pieces of poetry, haiku, and quotes.
I would like to nominate 15 bloggers whom I believe deserve the One Lovely Blogger Award. Through their continual support, and lovely comments. Also their inspiring blog post.
- Words to Captivate
- And Then Charlotte Said
- The Task at Hand
- Anything is Possible
- Musings of PuppyDoc
- I Didn’t Have My Glasses On
- Inside the Mind of Davy D
- Ramblings of a Writer
- Watching the Daisies
- Haddon Musings
- Didi’s Art Design
- Myth’s of the Mirror
- Just Ruminating Blog
- The Militant Negro
- Buckets on a Barefoot Beach
I would have loved to name so much more bloggers, “you know who you are too” and I will in m any future post. I want to thank each and every one of you…who steps into my inspiring little world and leaves such positive comments. Hugs!!!!!!!!!
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#bloggerawards #onelovelybloggeraward #nominateablogger #blogger #blogs #lovely