In this free verse poetry “Resisting Raindrops.”
You can visualize children, with their umbrellas not really minding getting wet in a warm Spring rain. A day for ducks, and splashing in puddles. A free verse poetry and a digital art piece to create a smile on a rainy day.
A little girl…
With red umbrella
in dirty puddles.
Feet jumping up
and down in delight.
Raindrops are splashing.
Laughter is loud like
the sound of thunder.
Birds above gray skies
swoop down to listen.
Ducks stop swimming on the pond.
Sun cracks an opening.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#littlegirl #raindrops #resistingraindrops #umbrellas #puddle #springrain