A new Rictameter verse…”Can We Learn?”
Struggles are stories that embed our life, with a lesson. And in the lesson, it can bring blessings if we as a whole can learn from it. Or are we adrift some ocean lost out in a sea of crashing waves. Bringing a digital art piece to capture the eyes and heart.
share what we have
endured and not suffer
from this again? Can we learn from
our lesson without feeling the bitter
scars to our tender skin? Can we
teach in this lesson and
come in smiling.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Can We Learn? |
A Rictameter verse poetry.
One’s soul craves the food of life in the enduring and the joy. – Linda J. Wolff
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#canwelearn #learn #struggles #lessons #rictameterverse
#dailyprompt #blessingsandjoy #adrift
Adrift …(of a person) without purpose or guidance; lost and confused.