In this free verse poetry “Life Grew With Her”.
A child runs and plays with classmates, joy, and laughter embed itself in the trees and foliage around them. Flowers are the light. Children are so magnetic, changing the atmosphere of life. A digital art piece to flirt with the free verse poetry below.
Like a sparrow in the trees.
She catapults into the vastness of evergreens.
The pale face of life.
She wraps her lines within the branches.
Blue Sky holds her laughter.
Mountains capture her echoes.
Life grew with her.
Her smiles hung in the flowers petals.
And fragrance fluttered across lavender.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Life Grew With Her|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#lifegrewwithher #children #life #laughter #freeversepoetry
#dailyprompt #joy #catapult
Catapult … launch (something) in a specified direction with.