A free verse poetry “These Noises. This Poetry”.
Do you catch yourself running words through your mind, somehow you must jot them down to be heard, to be read, or written for another. To say what the heart wants to say but only in noises wanting to spill into ink on white. I get like that. To quiet the storm of words muddling my day.
Here’s my rendition of spilling these noises. This free verse poetry ink.
Oh, such noises they made.
Like clanging pots hanging from iron rod holes.
With the wind from an open window, forcing them to sway.
Sway this way and that.
A noise so loud, so sharp it
was deafening to my ears.
I had to reach in and stop them.
They needed out.
I needed to open the door,
and let them go.
Let them fall.
Fall and spill onto a white canvas landscape.
These words were screaming.
My words—To be absorbed within another’s soul,
Chewed and mulled over.
To be read by you.
These noises. This Poetry.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|These Noises. This Poetry.|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.