In this free verse poetry “A Soul Yielding Pink Roses.”
We can get lost in between all the struggles and pain of everyday life. That we lose the joy of just living. Scars can leave a deep impression shadowing over the light that lives within a beautiful soul. A digital art piece to also enhance the free verse poetry below! Happy Wednesday Gorgeous Peeps!
Run to the top of the hill,
where you lost who you’ve been.
And let the wind erode all
that was intimate and delicate.
For time’s has stolen your fresh petals,
and left them in an earthy crust.
Like dirt that soaks up seeds, till they rot.
Run to where you left yourself,
alone deep in the sod.
Where the rain had beat you underground,
For the sun has now to warm your roots.
Where past self no longer exist,
it’s just your roots seeking sunlight,
And your soul yielding pink roses.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|A Soul Yielding Pink Roses|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#asoulyieldingpinkroses #struggles #life #soul #freeversepoetry
#dailyprompt #pinkroses #impression
Impression… an idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone.