In this free verse poetry “Survive and Thrive Red Rose.”
We all have our fair share of hardship throughout our life, but as long as we have hope, we are like the red rose that survives a harsh winter only to come back in the Spring to bloom brilliantly red again.
~Survive and Thrive, Red Rose~
I just might be a thorned rose,
filled with sweet fragrances
that erode from petals.
I just might be blood red in color,
filled with hope and mystery.
I just might survive an
earthy crust filled with litter.
And thrive to reach for the same sun.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Survive and Thrive, Red Rose|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#surviveandthriveredrose #hardships #life #survive #poetry #introtopoetry
Survive …continue to live or exist, especially in spite of danger or hardship.