A free verse poetry “Tears of Her Heart.”
When you meet someone new like I do here. Each follower reminds me of flowers and how each is so beautiful and delicate from the next. And I never want to assume that each person is the same. Because we can infuse something unique to this colorful garden, we call life, and we can grow together for the success of humanity.
~ Tears of Her Heart ~
Her soul is colorful, blossoming,
with each shade and hue.
But when the slight breezes changes
and your gaze moves to the right;
she’s something entirely brand new.
She holds tinges of gray.
And when the rain falls, it’s in the puddles
you will see the tears of her heart.
And when her colors are the brightest,
You will hear her joy in the rising of the sun
and her song of love through the swaying of the leaves.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Tears of Her Heart|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#tearsofherheart #colorful #life # #poetry #introtopoetry #joyoflife #tearsofjoy