In this free verse poetry “Standing Alone With Scars”.
A woman stands in fear of being alone, alone left to face the struggles, past relationships gone bad. Loneliness creeps in through walls, she runs to seek shelter among the crowds. The comfort of the noises. A free verse and digital art piece accentuating on the feeling of insecurity of being alone.
Life is unpredictable, but strength is in the knowing that
we of our own true self can stand facing the changes of life.
~ Standing Alone With Scars ~
When the quietness surfaces,
Bringing light to the dark emptiness,
wrap yourself in it.
Enjoy the love of nothingness.
The standing alone with the scars,
the laughter, and the smiles of you.
For there’s something to be said about this.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Standing Alone With Scars|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#standalonewithscars #scars #life # #poetry #introtopoetry #strength #changesoflife
Detonate… To cause an explosion.