A Buff Little Haiku
To tempt fate and you, singing in the morning dew. The moon and the sun wave each other off. To bid you a due. One must still have struggled in oneself to be able to hear the song of the rising sun.
… A Buff Little Haiku …
a year-round love song
a strongly marked buff plumage
perched among branches
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|A Buff Little Haiku|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
#abufflittlehaiku #yellowhammer #lovesong #songbird #haiku #dailyprompt
A buff little yellowhammer songbird standing perched upon his singing to the beauties.