A piece of free verse poetry “Something To Be Said”.
It’s the knowing and belonging within. That comfort of feeling alone, holding this strength that just glows from the soul. It leaks from the eyes, the mouth, and the nose.
It’s the being comfortable with; The skin draped over muscle and bone. The love for the complex words. Moving them from brain to mouth. Using lips to offer the true self out.
When the quietness surfaces,
Bringing light to the dark emptiness,
wrap yourself in it.
Enjoy the love of nothingness.
The standing alone with the scars,
the laughter, and the smiles.
For there’s something to be said about this.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Something To Be Said|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Haiku: Hanging Fragrance
- Poetry – Survive and Thrive, Red Rose
- Poetry – Tears of Her Heart
- Poetry: My Flaming SongBird
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
something to be said, free verse poetry, strength, true self, poetry, post a day