In this free verse poetry “The Rise and Fall of the Sun”.
Relationships need to time to ignite, two small flames flickering in a crazy, busy lifestyle. But certain things can change it. Add children into the mix, and boom. The flame has the possibility of going out. Unless there are great communication and understanding in place. A little free verse poetry about love and romance. A digital art piece to entice the imaginary.
They thought we were
a desert summer storm.
But they didn’t even know it was more,
In the heat of the night,
it’s possible to see dust plumes
scatter across a dark sky.
And a dampness of morning dew
across passionate ripples.
You were the dark sky
and I, a glistening star.
You could see our love
in the fall of shooting stars,
and as our glow of existence
settles in the sand, you’ll hear our
soft, quiet sighs with the
rise and fall of the sun.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|A Brassy Silence|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Poetry – Talking Sparrows
- Poetry – Survive and Thrive, Red Rose
- Poetry – Tears of Her Heart
- Poetry: My Flaming SongBird
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
poetry, daily prompt, romance, the rise and fall of the sun, post a day, lovers, love, relationships