In this free verse poetry “Freedom Lies in the Present Blue”.
Sometimes struggles can create a darkness in the mind. The darkness wants to hold one there. We must free ourselves from the grips of desperation. And stand in the light that can offer answers. Darkness can keep us distant from beautiful blessings. A free verse poetry and digital art piece to enjoy!
Come from the Shadows, and stand
under the yellow glow with me.
For the darkness has left you distant.
Perhaps you ache for silence
from your relentless revelry.
Freedom lies in the present blue,
gaze into the cotton fabric of the sky.
Sometimes, you’ll Find the answers,
in the drifting of clouds.
I want to feel your soul again.
I don’t care about your ghosts you hide.
When a part of who you lies within your return,
Let’s enjoy the brilliant light.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Freedom Lies in the Present Blue|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Poetry – Talking Sparrows
- Poetry – Survive and Thrive, Red Rose
- Poetry – Tears of Her Heart
- Poetry: My Flaming SongBird
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
poetry, daily prompt, romance, struggles, post a day, lovers, love, relationships, darkness, freedom lies in the present blue