In this free verse poetry & audio, “I Want You”.
Love an expression that goes beyond flesh. Its depth is so profound. It can be felt in long distance or blocks apart. It doesn’t take a touch to ignite. Sharing a free verse poetry through audio and in written form. Hope you enjoy!
… I Want You …
I want to feel your body.
But not in the way, you would think.
I want you…
I want you…
I want you…
I want to feel your soul as our
laughter mixes over words.
I want the non-existent…
I want the untamed thoughts…
I want wild dreams that float…
I want to see the stars glisten.
Glisten through blue eyes.
I want to feel you,
But not LAYERED upon my skin.
I want to see you,
But only in STAYING dreams.
I want to make love to your heart.
I want to feel your tears set a fire,
I want your whispers to bring
goosebumps RISE to my arms.
I want to know that you love.
Love from within ribs holding a heart.
I want more than this physicalness.
I want you.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|I Want You|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Poetry – Talking Sparrows
- Poetry – Survive and Thrive, Red Rose
- Poetry – Tears of Her Heart
- Poetry: My Flaming SongBird
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
poetry, daily prompt, romance, struggles, post a day, lovers, love, relationships, darkness, poetry recital on soundcloud