In this free verse poetry, “Leaving Our Stardust”.
One wants to ponder the thought of what it would be to leave inspiration, or maybe a part of humanity behind. To offer something to be carried forward to our future generations after our passing of time. A little free verse poetry and digital art piece to enlighten.
Maybe life is a shining star.
A glimmer of light that shines for awhile,
bouncing off of surfaces learned.
Then to light on something entirely new again.
Maybe it’s a never ending glow
invading all those dark places,
The further it reaches but still never truly gone.
And maybe we’ll find peace in the soft light
when it eventually falls to our final resting place,
knowing our light can’t last forever
but still leaving stardust.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Poetry – Talking Sparrows
- Poetry – Survive and Thrive, Red Rose
- Poetry – Tears of Her Heart
- Poetry: My Flaming SongBird
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
poetry, daily prompt, leaving stardust, humanity, post a day, leaving a story of yourself to be share to future generations, love, relationships, darkness, poetry recital on SoundCloud
Natty Pure, fine, elegant star.