A free verse poetry “Quietude of Dreams”.
The world is evolving before us, nature moving in small, but delicate steps. Skies changing shifts from dark to light, little buds opening heads, stretching petals of many colors, green yawning, and bending with the weight of morning dew. A little free verse, and digital art piece to indulge.
When the dawn stirs
In the wee hours of stars
and the dampness of dew
settles across a green,
like tinsel streaming tears.
In the quietude of dreams,
I restrain from wakefulness…
And fragrance drifts through
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Quietude of Dreams|
A free verse poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow button up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube also.
- Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud Audio Poetry Recitals, and my YouTube Channel Urban Poetry TV.