In this daily haiku, “Crystal Spheres.”
Light as air, color teases open windows, floating, end over end, pictures are seen through circular closures. A daily haiku and digital art piece to offer enjoyment for the eyes, and soul.
breezes flirt upon
children’s laughter and crystal
spheres cringe under strain.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
A daily haiku poetry.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow button up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud Audio Poetry Recitals, and my YouTube Channel Urban Poetry TV.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
crystal spheres, daily haiku poetry, happiness, life, love, children’s laughter, daily prompt, post a day,