In this free verse poetry, “Withered Pink Rose.”
Relationships can be a fickled thing, an emotion that far reaches the means of understanding love. In all our imperfections somehow we can make it work. It’s that twinkle of eyes half-lid glances, that smile that ignites sparks. A little more in this free verse poetry and digital art piece.
…Withered Pink Rose…
I don’t know if I am the pink rose,
Withered, and thirsty,
And broken in more places,
then I could be whole.
And you are the water,
which seeps through to my roots,
And reviving my beauty again.
Or if I am the water
and you’re the withered rose,
that is too scared to toss
aside dried petals and leaves
and be bathed in my quenching
until you forget that you,
were ever broke in the first place.
I don’t know, and I don’t think,
I will ever know.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
|Withered Pink Rose|
A free verse poetry.
A guy walks into a local floral shop and buys one pink rose, and ignites the petals of love. And little buds began to grow.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow button up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud Audio Poetry Recitals, and my YouTube Channel Urban Poetry TV.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
withered pink rose, free verse poetry, happiness, life, love, relationships, romance, daily prompt, post a day,