A free verse poetry, “Releasing Balloons”.
It’s what you put into it, and how you want it. This life. Sure it isn’t perfect, never will be. But take all those imperfections and make some positive with it. A free verse and digital art piece to enjoy!
It’s quite simple, our lives.
Like an oval balloon.
Filled with helium, filled with noise.
Some like to think it’s more.
Some fill it with things that are sharp,
black, dark objects that can pierce souls.
While others, soft pieces of heart,
colored with brilliance.
I like stuffing words into balloons.
Filling it till it almost burst.
And when it does
Laughter releases into the air.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
A Free Verse Poetry.
What is Free Verse Poetry?
A piece of poetry is free of form, no metrics or structure. No limitations, rhyming or non-rhyming scheme.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow button up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud Audio Poetry Recitals, and my YouTube Channel Urban Poetry TV.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
releasing balloons, free verse, poetry, memories, yesterday, enlightenment, emotions, life, daily prompt, poet, struggles, challenges of life