In this Rictameter Verse, “Soar High.”
One must find, dig deep inside one’s soul. An eagle is dying to fly with such strength so high if we can open our vessel and trust who we are.
Scream your freedom
call. Glide in the currents
of blue, stretch your feathery wings
over the mountain tops and feel your strength.
Let your spirit live…long and thrive
in the new success of
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
A Rictameter Verse Poetry.
What is Ricatmeter Verse Poetry?
Rictameter Verse – From all the poem forms here, I have come to find a new type a poetry it is the Rictameter verse. This poem uses 9 lines in the poem, and strict syllable counts 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 with the first line repeating itself in the last line. This style of writing can be a rhyming sequence or non-rhyming lines.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow button up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud Audio Poetry Recitals, and my YouTube Channel Urban Poetry TV.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
soar high, rictameter verse, poetry, bald eagle, freedom, enlightenment, strength, life, daily prompt, poet, strong soul