An Acrostic Poem “Scribbles” of enlightenment.
Scribbles on a wall could be disastrous, painted with black, etched in time. I tend to look at them as art. Like a mural, it speaks of things, emotions, laid deep inside of somewhere. Choosing to erase them or grow upon their foundation with color and light might be the way to inspire. An acrostic poem and digital art piece for enlightenment.
Scribbles…Like time pieces across a canvas.
Collected in one’s mind. Paint a picture.
Random of racing thoughts and quiet ones too.
Ideally found in black in white.
But some cluster in bursting color.
Beautiful fireworks, lighting eyes, heart.
Lustrous, recognition colors of learning, love, or life.
Everyone gathers vision and perspective.
Scribbles…Significant parts of past, present, future in thoughts and heart.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
An Acrostic Poem.
What is an Acrostic poem?
An acrostic is a poem, where the first letters of the lines spell out a topic or title of the poem. Acrostic poems may or may not have a rhyming scheme. Look at my example above, the title is “mornings”, each line I used the letter S, C, R, I, B, B, L, E, S, to create a non-rhyming acrostic poem.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow button up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud Audio Poetry Recitals, and my YouTube Channel Urban Poetry TV.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
scribbles, acrostic poem, poetry, markings or drawings, memories, enlightenment, life, daily prompt, memories are time pieces