A daily haiku “Tiny Bird.”
Traditional thinking of seeing is believing. But one should never assume what the eyes see is correct. There’s more. Something so small could be so mighty. A little daily haiku and a digital art piece to enjoy!
A spring wind teases,
hovering feathers and beak.
To drink color red.
©Linda J. Wolff 2017
A little haiku.
What is haiku poetry?
A Japanese poem which can also be known as a Hokku. A Haiku poem is similar to a Tanka but has fewer lines. A Haiku is a type of poetry that can be written on many themes, from love to nature. A Haiku consists of 3 lines and 17 syllables.
THINGS TO DO HERE:
- If You’re New to My Poetry Blog: Don’t forget to SIGN-IN on the Meet-Up Page to connect with other wonderful bloggers. Sign in Here – Meet Up
- Grab My 1st Edition Poetry eBook: Do you love reading poetry, or quotes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be here reading Urban Poetry 2017. My 1st Edition of my first 50 pieces of poetry I have written is now available in a downloadable poetry eBook “Impressions of My Mind”—Amazon for .99cts. http://amzn.to/1tGqkQL
- Grab a Cell Phone Case or Handbag with my Quotes & Digital Designs: Do you love viewing creative digital art? I’m offering my quotes and digital designs on designer cross body bags, cell phone cases, etc. Click Here – Urban Poetry & Fashion Accessories.
- Click the Follow Button: If you enjoy DIGITAL DESIGNS, HAIKU, POETRY, QUOTES… Be sure to click the follow button up at the top right-hand corner.
- Let’s connect on Social Media: I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube also. Find me here on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud Audio Poetry Recitals, and my YouTube Channel Urban Poetry TV.
—a digital art and poetry WordPress blog—
a tiny bird, haiku poetry, haiku, hummingbird, nature, enlightenment, birds, daily prompt, japanize poetry